Gain Clarity & Confidence to Speak on Camera 4-Week LIVE Group Masterclass
Melanie is an amazing speaker, she delivers so much power and energy. Everyone one in the room hung onto every word Melanie delivered. Highly Recommend Melanie from Speakers Styles.Sue Moore
Feeling overwhelmed, confused, anxious about creating an online presence, sharing who and what you do online?
Love the in-person connection to have conversations, present, run presentations, workshops, networking and more?
Now faced with doing all of this online and have no idea what to do or where to start?
Join this 4 Week Masterclass to gain the confidence and clarity to start speaking live on social media, recorded video, webinars, zoom, interviews and much more:
What will I learn?
• Gain Confidence and clarity to speak on camera
• Mindset for change and future results
• Proven Structure to speak on camera
• Create over 4 weeks of video content
• How to use technology to communicate your message
• Speak about your business in a way that excites and engages your prospective clients online
• How to and create powerful storytelling tools to connect with your audience
• Discover your unique message that authentically connects you with your ideal audience online
• How to connect and engage on camera with your audience
• How to create an engaging video/live stream
• How to use various technology for online, zoom, FB, LinkedIn etc…
• Where to find online speaking gigs
What will I take away from the masterclass?
• Momentum to speak online
• Weekly engaging content and videos
• Safe Community to learn, grow and evolve
• Ongoing private Facebook Group to practice in
• The tools and skills for change for future results for you, your business or career.
What will the program include?
• 4 x 1-1.5hr group coaching on zoom with max 10ppl
• All session zoom recordings for lifetime access
• Private Facebook Group to practice and receive feedback
• Community to learn and grow yourself and business/Career
• 1 x 30min 1:1 session with Melanie
• Post 1 x 1hr Strategy Session with Melanie
• Q&A, discussions and networking
Who should attend the masterclass?
Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Speakers, Presenters, Facilitators, Managers, Leaders and Passionate for Growth Individuals.
When will it start?
Starts Tuesday 19th, 26th May, 2nd, 9th June
6.30 pm to 8 pm Brisbane Time
9.30 am to 11 am UK Time
Melanie is an International Speaker and is the Founder/Owner of Speaking Styles, an organisation passionate about helping individuals find their voice, sharpen their speaking skills and share their message, story and ideas to Empower Inspire Change. Melanie is on a mission to help as many women find their voice in this world and shares her passion by assisting others to do the same.
Melanie believes to become an effective and authentic communicator is not reliant on technical skills alone. Mindset, Clarity and Natural Style is key to developing this lifelong skill. Melanie supports her clients through her 7 Steps to Business Success with Confidence & Clarity Program. Which has transformed her clients to inspire change and growth in themselves, businesses and careers.
Melanie has built her business here in Australia and back home in the UK and divides her time between both countries.
Melanie has developed her business and interpersonal skills working in a wide spectrum of organisations, Blue-Chip Companies, Not for Profit, Private, Government and Passionate for Growth Small Businesses, both Locally and Nationally.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Choose an option below to get started today:
Australia Full Payment $232.00 AUD
Australia 3 x Payments $77.50 AUD
UK Full Payment £213.00 GBP
UK 3 x Payments £71.50 GBP
The Speaking Styles one day workshop is a great launching pad into confidence with your presentation ideas, story prompts and gives you the time and space to reflect and learn with others in a safe and quiet zone. I definitely recommend speaking with Melanie about when her next event is on. But it’ll serve you even better to jump on a call with her or enrol in her longer courses to really uncover your authenticity – and not some cookie cutter idea of what a good speaker does.Kirsty Fields